The artist tried to recreate the concept of a Swedish home called “The House of Clicks”. It was originally made by architects from a real estate website from Sweden called Hemnet.
From far away this residential architecture looks like a simple house made of a painted shipping container. The exterior design might not be for everyone's taste, but people who like classy and minimalistic home will surely love this red box house.
It has an area of 15 x 20 and only costs §89,623 simoleons making it an ideal home for a Sims family on a tight budget. The lot location is at Comfy Cubby in the world Newcrest.
Required CC - Must have items for the house.
- Painted Wood Paneling by Sailfindragon
- Half-walls Galore by Melbrewer367
- Right, Middle, Left 1x1 Window SF Seamless by Mutske
- Boston Parquet Floor, Paula Maconnerie Wall by Mango-Sims
Optional CC - Click 'Show All' to see the rest of the custom content included in this creation. Download them all if you want it to look just like on the screenshots below. This includes furniture and other stuff.
All CC contributors:
Stuff from Mango-Sims:
- Sandy: Desk, IKEA Bookcase [box w/ door #1 & #2], Kitchen Tureen & Oven Glove; IKEA Saga Chair & IKEA Nisse Chair, IKEA Round Rug
- Augusim: West Elm Paintings
- Budgie2Budgie: Nutella & Pasta, Big Canisters
- BuffSumm: Lycon Living Chair, Tulton Bedroom Curtain Half [right side] rc1, Tulton Bedroom Curtain Half [left side] rc1, Tulton Bedside Table
- Evae1izabeth: Round Braided Rugs, Double Canvas Benson-Cobb Paintings
- Jools-Simming: Cat Art #14, Tea set from Bistro Set, Cozy Rugs
- Kitkat Simporium: Awesims’ Lightolier Floor Lamp
- Koposov: Glass Jars, Box #1, & Box #2 from Dining Set No. 3, Box & Chair from Set #2 Office
- Little Crakers: Aztec Print Pillows
- Menaceman44: Fix for Simple Glass Double Door
- Omorfi-Mera: Spring Blossoms, String of Inspiration [wall - 50%]
- Peacemaker-IC: Feel that Fabric 3-seater Sofa & Armchair, Grove TV Stand, Color Me Purple Rugs, Color Me Grey Rugs, Solid is Sensational Painted Kitchen
- Plasticbox: Liberated Garden Stuff [concrete paver], Small Industrial Coffee Table, Subordinate Intellect Bookcase
- Punisa: KOLLAA Living Room Deco House
- Sailfindragon: Boston Patio Dining Table
- Severinka: Adult bicycle v01
- Simcredible: That’s the Spirit End Table, Flora Juice Tray, Split-Leaf Philodendron
- Simista: DownLights [I used these ceiling lights in every room]
- Simsontherope: Salon Industrie Living Chair
- Ung999: Living Acacia Plant
- UnobservantSims: Serenity Double Pillow Recolors
- Veranka: IKEA Lack Shelves [1x1 & 2x1], IKEA Bladet Plant
- Set Courcelles - Applique [wall light]
- Set Boston - Cadre [small framed picture for tabletop], Toile [long framed pic over sofa], Oiseau x 3 [rocker birds]
- Set Courcelles SAM - Tableau [painting], Table Basse [coffee table]
- Set Paula V2 - Tableau [painting], Plante
- Set Julo: Lampe suspendue [ceiling lamp], Chaise [clear dining chair], Meuble [cabinet in bedroom], Panieres [baskets]
- Set Eglantine: Paravent [room divider]
- Set Nebula: Reveil [clock], Platform_CadreLitRC1 [bedframe], MatelasSeul [bedding]
- Nebula Bougies [candles]
- Set Leon: Bougie Ronde [round candle]
- Set Tessa: Plante Bambou [bamboo floor plant], Vieux flotteurs [buoys]
Download the file from the link provided. Extract it and copy the 8 files into your Sims 4 Tray folder located at Documents » Electronic Arts » The Sims 4 » Tray. Check out our Installation Guide for more information and step-by-step instructions.
Please make sure to turn off the “moveobjects on” cheat before placing it. I also recommend to do this in Build mode to avoid conflicts with objects. Don't forget to tick the “Include Custom Content” box under “Advanced” options in the Gallery.